Lettori fissi

domenica 30 novembre 2014

Ok guys, let's stop say that this


isn't better then this




I know I could look too much drastic but... Let's be honest!
I'm not even say that I'm one of the first type's girl, but I wish I could!
So all the girls out there who want to start this journey with me, a journey through the beauty of being healthy and fit, join me! 
I know it won't be easy, but I'm tired not to be the girl I wanna be: my gold is to watch me into the mirrow and smile again!

Join my journey into fitness healthy feeding and body care!

I bet a lot of you love fashion, but just surrended to what you can achieve... Well, I'm just like all of you, and I'm tired of that! 
If you wanna know more about fashion, beauty, everything you can think of stay tuned! :) 

I'm gonna change the way I look and feel and I hope you'll try it with me!


XOXO

Annette







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento