Lettori fissi

giovedì 4 dicembre 2014

Pilates




Guys...
every single musclu of my body hurts so badly you can't even imagine!




Yesterday I had an hour pilates training and guess what? It isn't so easy as it seems! I have been doing it in the last couple of weeks but yestarday absolutely destroyed me! The trainer made us a free body training... 
Ok, whaen you all think about pilates you image a sort of meditation/relaxing activity. Well that's not true! 
Even to stretch cervical muscles you have to press with your abs and maintain this position: 

I know a lot of you may think that is actually nothing so impossible but I can ensure that your abs will not enjoy it so much... it means that is working: not only for your neck but also for your abs, gluteus and thighs!


If you think that Pilates it's useless and easy.. well prepare to change your mind: it's a complete training, where you can train your all body and also take care of it, especially if you have some back or neck issues!


Let's try it guys, it's something you won't regret (at least not for the rusults, 'cause I can ensure you that your body will hurts like hell the next day! XD)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento