Lettori fissi

venerdì 5 dicembre 2014

don't stop!

Hi guys!

Here I am, after an hour fit boxe training and my back is absolutly K.O.




Even the trainers told me not to draw the longbow! You should know that I have some issuse with my left leg.. it makes my back soffers it!
Depsite it all you can be sure about one thing: I won't stop! 
I'm gonna do all the medical exames I need and start to do even more.. I wanna be proud of who I am, I wanna reach my gol!
They say NO PAIN NO GAIN!

Well I'm not gonna let the pain breake down! 
I wanna train my body and be fit, I wanna an healthy life!
I wanna be the person I've always wanted to be!
I wanna be able to do once again all those things I used to when I was younger!

I WON'T STOP! WILL YOU?


If you're not so sure.. well think about this:


























I want that, and I will reach it!




XOXO

Annette

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento