Lettori fissi

domenica 7 dicembre 2014

Warming Apple



Hi guys!
Yes, today I'm in a talking mood!





I wanna share with you all something I've been drinking a lot lately: this Lipton herbal infusion!
I have to admit: it doesn't feel good the first times you try it! It's something we're not used to this strong taste.. If you give it a chance, it'll surprise you! I suggest you not to use sugar, enjoy the taste!
Since you all know I'm a curious person, I went to take some information about this two ingredients we always heard about but never know what they're really good at.


Starting with cinnamon: I  discovered that it's a natural antioxidant that stimolate your bloodstream! Its action is also very similar to insulin, ideal for diabetic ones! It's not finnished yet: cinnamon brings satiety. If you're on a diet and you used to nervous hunger, cinnamon it's really what you need! :-)
Least but not last.. It has antibacterial properties that can help with cold!
...almost forgot... it's also a natural disinfectant!







Apples... here in Italy we say Una mela al giorno toglie il medico di torno, which means "one apple a day the doctor takes away".. I don't know if you've ever heard about that. Well let me tell you the real reason behind that!
Apples, as a matter of facts, help you with weariness and willies! Also, thanks to B2 vitamin, protects intestine and strengthen you hair and nails!






Well, not bad for an herbal infusion!
I know you could prefer eat them but if you're like me, and you prefer drink rather then eat... this product may be good for you!


Let me know if you'll try it!

Hope you enjoy it!

XOXO

Annette

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento