Lettori fissi

domenica 7 dicembre 2014

Christmas' presents

Hy girls (yes, I suppose that who's gonna read this section will be girls XD)!

Yesterday I had myself some Christmas presents and now I'm here to share them with you!





Since I'm a girl and I love natural products, I went to a local shop, called Bottega Verde, I don't know if it exists outside of Italy, and I buoght some stuff, let me show you! :-)

At first, I have to say, I literally fall in love with a Magnolia Candle
Its smell it's so amazing and strong at the same time, something you can't even image!
So, since it's Chritsmas' time, I thought I could look at some special gift offer, and guess what?
I found a Magnolia's bubble bath and body lotion present box!

But I wan't happy yet so... I also took the Magnolia's perfume



And all of this for only 45€! That's amazing, I thought I would spend a lot much more then this!


I honestly took all of this for the amazing smell but then I come home and I searched about Magnolia and I found its property and benefits: Magnolia in fact contains febrifugal properties that avoid fever. It also helps you relaxing: if you're a stressed person, then All of these products can help you're person and your calm: it help calm down and stabilize your blood pressure!

So those are my finally Christmas gist



Hope you enjoy it!

If you try them, well let me know!!!!!

XOXO


Anette



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento